2011/02/06

Valentine's Cards


Valentines Cards, originally uploaded by Miss Thundercat.
I've joined in on a few Valentine Cards swaps this year on the 'bot, since I had a really fun design for it in my head. This Nago stamp is definitely one of my fave that I have ever carved and I am glad i got to use it as much for the cards and tags Stamped on recycled card stock. complimented winered envelopes and hand cut it with scalloped edges. I hope these cards will be well received :)

I have a few for grabs on my etsy, and remember, you can tell someone you love them all year round, not just on Valentine's Day ;)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the fun layering of the stamps....and the fact that they are all hand carved by you is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like Valentine's Day, but I love this card! It is so cute, and the stamper is fantastic. :)
    ~S. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤