2010/12/08

goodiebag contributions

I just wanted to show you all what a great bunch of people contributed to the goodiebag! I've handed out a few at the market in november, but i have a lot left which are going to go with me to other markets in spring. thanks so much for participating you guys! it just looks awesome!click on the picture on the right so you can see the notes on who made what :)





on a side note, the bags I made myself by recycling old magazine pages and satin ribbons for handles. I used Swiedebie's tutorial to made the bags! a full dutch handmade team effort on this one :)


ETA: great news everyone! I'll be standing together with the Etsy DutchHandmade Team at the Zelfgemaakte Markt in Utrecht this saturday, december 11th, so the goodiebags will come along as well of course :) If you're in the neighborhood do stop by!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤