2010/10/20

Crafty Market Twiskepoort

Something very unexpected happened last week and I can't believe I forgot to tell you all about it. There was a competition on Twitter by the organizer of the Crafty Market in Holland. The winner with the most fun tweet about the Crafty Market would win a free booth on the DIY weekend on oktober 23/24 at Twiskepoort. And guess what, I actually WON :D I'm so very happy!!!! I won together with another creative person whom I actually met at the previous market, Lisa Manuels. We stayed in touch after the market and we made custom work for each other recently, so it's really fun that we both won and are going to share the market booth together :) I'll also be doing a stamp making workshop there if all goes well, but that will depend on the weather and the arrangement of the workshop place.

so if you're in town this weekend, be sure to stop by at Twiskepoort to buy your KDD goodies in person :)

2 comments:

  1. That is great news!
    And the things you both made are great.

    I'll see if I can come too, but I'm not sure yet... Hopefully!

    Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's wonderful...and that fox stamp you made for Lisa is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤