Featured Post

2008/09/18

In need of a Zippy?


I have recently bought a new sewing machine, a wonderful Janome, and I have decided to also make some zippered pouches to sell on my shop. I am making them in various sizes and most of them are made from imported Japanese fabrics. I also will make things out of some cool fabrics in retro style. There's a store I frequently visit called Kitch Kitchen and they have the most wonderful vinyl printed fabric in kitch and retro design! Yes I will be making stuff with that too :D So my shop is no longer only kawaii based, but broadening out just a little bit :) I am making new kawaii felties still, I have a few good ones I still need to realize, but when they are up you'll be notified here :) But for now, if you are in need of a Zippy, go check out my listings! I will add more tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the zippies and cant wait to see what new stuff you're going to make! I've been trying to make other things besides Kawaii themed but somehow I always end back to it!! lol!! Thanks for droppying by!! My bday is on the 28th! eeeks!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on Paper Girl's blog and fell in love with your creations! I love the fabrics you use! I really need to learn how to do zippers! UGh.....one more thing to put on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Have a look at my blog to see what I mean. I'm farely new to the blogging world, so I'm just taggin' people that have blogs I like to read! Hope you'll participate!

    Thanks!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chee!
    Wow, you have been a busy girl! I checked out your etsy store when you first created it, but since then you have really expanded and I am so PROUD of you! Everything looks great - you are super talented!
    Best of Luck for 2009,
    ~S. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤