2017/07/24

Mail Art Monday: Snow in July

stampotique new releases July

Over at Stampotique this fortnight we have a challenge for you to use your tape. I often use it to put it under an image to "ground" them on the page. I have done that with this postcard as well. I've used Cloy from the July new releases combined with this wonderful quote from  Mark Twain. Cloy is such a fun and interesting image! The background is a typewritten book page which I swiped through distress stains and after it dried I spattered some white and gold liquitex paints over it. It looks like its snowing on a warm july day... but cloy seems to be cold none the less ;) Don't forget to link up your project if you make something to fit the theme :) 

I'll be back later this week for more tape inspiration! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. Ik krijg het warm als ik deze zie...maar heel gaaf vind ik 'm ook! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.