2017/03/29

WIP: bright and sunny

Background collage

Beautiful spring days are here and not only the weather is bright and sunny, I am feeling that way as well. Some exciting things are coming up and I can't tell you about it just yet :) But I wanted to share a little sneak peek of a recent work I did. I tried do convey the bright and sunny feeling on the vintage magazine page using colors that really speak to me a lot at the moment. The stencil is from the Crafter's Workshop and I used trims from my Courageous Mother Nature project. Come back next week on Wednesday to see the finished piece and with it the exciting news I have to share.

Also wanted to share a little reminder that you can still play along with the March Challenge over at Viva Las VegaStamps! blog and can link up your projects until the end of Friday! 

Have a wonderful sunny Wednesday and thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.